We’d be glad to hear from you about possible collaborations and partnerships and of course we’ll answer your questions
ATTEND INSPIRE FUTURES DUBAI 2021
Supporting Nigerian startups to pitch and secure seed investments from UK and Dubai investors During the Global Entrepreneurship Week 2021
ABA strives to see business and enterprise recognised as a force for good around the world. Our mission is to support enterprising people to achieve economic and social success in all of their endeavours. By bringing entrepreneurs to the forefront of the best global marketplaces through a celebration of their value, we can collectively change the world.
This is a celebration of people, business and creativity
We showcase young entrepreneurs and their business propositions to the people who can activate them – YOU. The individuals presented by ABA are hand-picked in the knowledge that their proposition, knowledge and drive can change business for the better. These people are change leaders after all.
A force for economic and social good
SMEs account for 90% of the world’s business population, employ 70% of our global workforce and contribute to 50% of global GDP. Adam Bradford Agency recognises the incredible value of the individuals who put faith in themselves to create a business, product or service that benefits the world, particularly where their voice might yet to be heard. After all, new and creative ideas only come from new and creative people.
Inspiring Futures is also about you
Our young entrepreneurs take inspiration directly from YOU. Without the experience, knowledge, power and desire for social and economic change that you have, entrepreneurs today wouldn’t have the drive and determination to continue in your footsteps. Live music, local food, drinks and the greatest of new potential business will be served directly to you during these excellent celebrations.
Who can apply
Application Closes by Midnight on 17th October 2021
1. Individuals or groups with innovative business ideas that addresses social and economic needs in West Africa, UAE, or in the UK
2. Team leader or individual must be at the age of between 18 and 35.
3. Businesses must be registered and already operational with significant traction showing profitability or growth
4. Sector: all sectors are welcome
Businesses that have a feasible business plan that tackles social issues with an innovative product(s) or service(s) using emerging technology.
5. Applications are welcomed from all states in Nigeria and selected startup must be available to travel to dubai (all expense covered by us) to pitch on the 17th of November 2021